Mandarin / Cantonese speaking Sales Development Assistant (FMCG)
- £25-28k + 25 days holiday + benefit + bonus
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin / Cantonese speaking Sales Development Assistant (FMCG)
Driving Licence: Must have a valid licence to drive in the UK.
Your New Salary: £25-28k + 25 days holiday + benefit + bonus
Language: Excellent English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Location: East London
The Sales Development Assistant (SDA) is a supporting role to the supervisor in areas of promotion and implementation of key trade marketing initiatives, monitoring, analysing and reporting on sales programmes, gathering key market intelligence and providing support to distributor and trade.
What you'll be doing each day:
Planning & Analysing
• Assist with timely follow-up and implementation of key mainstream development strategies and development programmes
• Ensure effective stock supply and availability across all relevant channels during both normal and promotional periods
• Collate and track information on competitors’ prices and activities to support business planning
• Analyse and evaluate results of promotional and marketing programmes implemented
Sales and Marketing Support
• Assist with product demonstrations and presentations preparation to pitch into relevant key accounts
• Represent company in cooking demonstrations at trade and consumer shows and customer meetings and events
• Support other sales and trade marketing activities, routines, and paper work.
The skills you need to succeed:
The position requires a highly self-driven and motivated person with excellent project management and organisational skills. As a representative of the company, you must be of professional appearance and good interpersonal skills. You must be educated to degree level, know how to work in a team and be able plan your own schedule and prioritize your workload.
• Excellent in English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
• Must have a valid licence to drive in the UK as the job may involve driving.
• Must be prepared to work flexible hours as needs arise for certain occasions or events
• Possess good MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point,…etc) skills
• Tertiary education and numerically competent. Business or Marketing degree an advantage
• Good organiser with excellent self-discipline
• Can work under pressure
• Must be independent
• Previous experience with analysing data would be advantageous
• Good Communicator
• Must be a team player and assist colleagues in cross department when required
• Chinese food lover/keen cook with passion for food would be a definite advantage
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (Japanese/Korean/Mandarin/Cantonese)
up to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19576
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Analyst
£30k to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19577
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Real Estate Management Accountant
£32k to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19575
Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Assistant
up to £26k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19574