Mandarin speaking Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
- c£55k + benefits
- Central London
Job Title: Mandarin speaking Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
Skills: Good experience as a Credit Analyst, fluent Mandarin and English.
Salary: c£55k + benefits
Reporting To: Head of Corporate Banking
What You Will be Doing:
• Monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
• Assist the Corporate Banking Department to achieve objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused administrative support.
• Assist in relationship support work including the preparation of credit applications and credit ratings for Corporate Banking Dept.
• Collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
• Assist in client annual review reports.
• Assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
• Monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality
• Assist in establishing and maintaining credit risk management controls, systems and procedures that meet the requirements of the Bank, the regulators and external auditors.
• Monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Corporate Banking are informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified.
• Assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
• Report and escalate material risk events, including conduct risk events and conflicts of interest, or losses to the Head of Department.
• Maintain careful vigilance over the credit portfolio and carry out regular assessment of asset credit quality
What you need to succeed:
• Good experience as a Credit Analyst
• Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
• Strong experience in analyzing credit proposals in various industry sectors and for limit amounts above USD 50mn.
• Strong understanding of financial aspects of loan markets.
• Good understanding of whole banking products.
• Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
• Demonstrable understanding of the international regulatory environment for the selected products and markets.
• Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
• Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin (an advantage).
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Customs Affairs Manager (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19810
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Management Accountant
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19808
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807