French speaker Settlement/ Payments, Finance back office section.
- UP TO £49,000
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: French speaker Payments, Finance back office section.
The Skills You'll Need: French, payments, SWIFT, nostro, FX, multicurrency
Your New Salary: UP TO £49,000
Who You'll Be Working for: International corporate bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Participate in the processing of all European office Operations business outsourced to ESOD including foreign exchange, money market products, derivatives, loans, securities processing, payments processing and ancillary operations functions.
· Responsible for the processing of payments outsourced from the European offices including funding/nostro control and SWIFT input/authorisation and monitoring
· Perform checking and authorisation of deal and transaction associated functions in support of the products & processes
· To report to the senior staff delayed items, disputed amounts and provide updates on outstanding investigations Identify and resolve errors promptly, reporting to Supervisor/Dept Head.
· To ensure that nostro outstandings are tightly controlled
· To assist in the preparation of the department’s external reporting and internal controls
· To provide help & support assist with projects and ad hoc tasks that further advance the abilities and scope of the Group
· Be able to provide opinion and direction on new business initiatives, and resulting changes
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Understanding of payments products looked after by Operations
· Current account management
· Multicurrency domestic and International Payments
· Expected to learn how the various systems are utilised
· Demonstrable knowledge of Money Laundering procedures.
· Awareness of prohibited individuals, companies, countries and commodities as advised by the various global bodies including OFAC, BofE etc
· Demonstrable skills in assisting with team building / teamwork.
· System skills on Microsoft Office software
· Language fluency – French/German (preference is for French) or Japanese required.
Job status: Permanent. Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915