Japanese speaking - Risk Management (maternity cover)
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Risk Management – Maternity Cover
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Excel, SAP, finance data
Your New Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Location: City of London
Who You'll Be Working for: Risk Management Dept at trading company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Registration, circulation, notification of credit limit applications, updating and maintaining internal systems and forms, users lists, online archive and filing. Producing reports based on registered data.
• D & B, Bankers Almanac technical support. Periodic review of other platforms. User registration and end support.
• Downloading SAP data, creating reports, updating databases and lists, collecting data and bi-weekly distribution of overdue report.
• Expenses, cost allocation, payments, purchasing stationary, booking venues, accommodation and such.
• Arranging meetings, planning events, maintaining contact lists, ensuring up-to-date information is shared among the team.
• Financial analysis data input.
• SAP improvement and optimization
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Strong Excel and IT skills
• Fluency in English and Japanese both written and spoken
• Accurate and proven numerical skills
• Good time and task management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Systematic attitude to work and processes
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Cooperative, flexible and “Can do” attitude
• SAP experience - advantageous
Job status: Maternity Cover approximately 14 months fixed term contract
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915