EUC Developer/ Finance Data Analyst (Japanese fluent)
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: EUC Developer/ Finance Data Analyst (Japanese fluent)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DWH, VBA, programming
Your New Salary: £50,000-60,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Market research and development team in Finance.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This position will entail working directly with clients to drive new customer implementations and research on market trend.
The job holder requires strong data analysis skills and would be responsible for designing, reviewing, analyzing and developing system including writing specification documents, coding, testing and debugging support application system.
The incumbent will also be responsible for liaising with end users and deconstructing issues / queries and then assign appropriate person if anything needs to be done.
• Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
• Analyze financial data stored in primary and secondary database and business workflow then propose how to improve it and develop tool/system if necessary.
• Develop applications with Excel VBA and stored procedure
• Liaising with end users and external stakeholders to drive projects
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes e.g. understand terminologies such as IRS, CCS, Option, Cap/Floor, Realized PL, Unrealized PL, NPV, VaR, IR Curve, Initial Margin etc
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• You must have a working knowledge of relational database such as Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase
• Should have hands-on technical experience in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Good understanding/experience in DWH preferred
• Hands-on experience with VBA or any other scripting/programming language
• Excellent Japanese and English oral and written communication skills
Job status: Rolling annual contract
Start date: ASAP
Core hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
JAPANESE spkg IT System Development (Web System)
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914