Accounting, Assistant Manager in Swindon – JAPANESE speaker
- Greater London, Rest of the UK
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Accounting, Assistant Manager – JAPANESAE speaker
The Skills You'll Need: JSOX, Japanese, Accounting, IFRS, finance, ACCA
Your New Salary: £38,000
Location: New casltle or Swindon
Who You'll Be Working for: Automotive related company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Finance -Credit Control
• Operate credit control processes as required, including monitoring, acting and updating credit limits, aged debtors, chasing outstanding payments, exchange rates, month end, payments received.
• Running and printing relevant reports.
• Carry out these duties in order to control and reduce the monthly debit amount
• Accounts payable – Print and review aged creditors list, to highlight invoices to be paid at month end. Prepare relevant invoices for payment run and enter into BACS system.
• Purchase ledger – create purchase journals and input using appropriate codes. Ensure that the process for reconciliation and payment of invoices is completed accurately and to the required timescales, including where necessary liaising with the sales department about discrepancies. Manage and make any necessary correction on trade purchase journals entered by other departments. Maintain accurate records of transactions.
• Follow the relevant process for invoicing customers, including maintaining accurate records/printouts to ensure that the correct amounts are invoiced and collected, and that VAT is accounted for. Record accurate information on sales journals.
• Maintain accurate cash payment records on cash book data base.
• Sales/cost control
• Maintain accurate records of sales/cost prices on relevant systems.
• Check data held in the system, and check coding before posting. Check and reconcile relevant control sheets. Perform posting systems.
• Prepare report to Japan HQ in Japanese.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• JSOX knowledge
• Japanese business level
• Flexible to hands on roles
• Any relevant accountancy qualifications would be a plus
• ‘Can do’ attitude, to think of solutions to problems
• Time management skill-
• Attention to details
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8.30 – 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 – 3.00 pm on Friday.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking PR Account Executive – Japan portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19920
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915