Junior Cocoa Trader
- £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: Junior Cocoa Trader
The Skills You'll Need: SAP, commodities trading, logistics, futures handling
Your New Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Who You'll Be Working for: Trading company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· To purchase and sell cocoa beans and products to global markets, especially Japanese market.
· To handle and execute futures market orders as necessary
· To control future & physical balance positions
· To assist with shipping and administrative jobs for cocoa beans/products delivery
· To evaluate suppliers and customers on a regular basis, preparing internal reports and credit limit applications/renewals
· To conduct market research and effectively analyse Cocoa physical/futures markets. Regularly contacting suppliers and customers to analyse price-movements and trends.
· To assist with making new business opportunities with new customers and new products.
· To write market reports for both internal and external distribution
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Strong Excel and IT skills. SAP experience desirable
· Fluent English speaker (Spanish and French speaking advantageous)
· Previous experience working in commodities (trading, logistics, futures handling or other relatable areas can be considered)
· Strong time and task management, with the ability to work under pressure
· Systematic attitude to work and processes
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, including strong numeracy skills
· Good communication, customer-service manner and ability to negotiate
· Cooperative, flexible and positive attitude
· Proven team player with ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
Job status: Full time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.