SAP/ERP system Consultant – Japanese speaker
- Up to £40,000
- Central London
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst http://nav.cx/io3ak1m (LINE ID: 090asten)
Your New Job Title: SAP/ERP system Consultant – Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: SAP, ERP system, Japanese, 2nd line, 3rd line, SQL
Your New Salary: Up to £40,000
Who You'll Be Working for: IT consultant and total solution company.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Business Application support
• Provide second-level support and assist with third-level support.
• Troubleshoot and manage resolution of operation problems for assigned Business Application.
• Define business requirements discussing with end users and translate it to technical language for 3rd line support.
• Manage change process to meet business requirements working closely with 3rd line support.
• To provide support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
• To work effectively and productively with 3rd line support
• To take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site
• To document all calls on the call logging system
• Produce statistics each month on Helpdesk issues
• Manage customers’ requirements and wishes for both technical and non-technical in Japanese and English
• Manage and improve customer’s relationship
• Cooperate with our partners and provide excellent customer service
• Report customer’s complaint to Supervisor / Line Manager immediately
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Knowledge of SAP or any other ERP system
• Japanese and English (Business Level)
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages, including SQL
• Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, RPA or any other Digital Transformation tools
• Basic accounting knowledge
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
IT NETWORK ENGINEER -Japanese Speaking
Up to £49,000 + Travel card | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19862
Logistic Officer & Sales Admin -Japanese Speaker
£20K-£28K/annum+ Bonus (Twice a Year) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19872
Customer Service Advisor in Manchester – Japanese Speaker
£25,000 /annum + Breakfast + various benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref:19868
Japanese speaking Sales Administrator (with French or Spanish)
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19855