Management Accounting (JAPANESE speaker)- Corporate Planning Dept.
- £36,000- 38,000 (eligible for annual incentive)
- Central London
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: Management Accounting (JAPANESE speaker)- Corporate Planning Dept.
The Skills You'll Need: Management accounting, data analysis, Macro, Pivot, Vlookup
Your New Salary: £36,000- 38,000 (eligible for annual incentive)
Who You'll Be Working for: International trading company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Aggregating budgets, actual results and forecasts of group entities using budget management system.
· • Analysing budgets, actual results and forecasts, and preparing documents for reporting.
· • Communicating with colleagues to improve the accuracy of budgets and forecasts.
· • Responding inquiries about budgets, actual results and forecasts from relevant people such as headquarters.
· • Responding inquiries about company profile, business activities from headquarters, media and governmental institutions.
· • Understanding mechanisms to allocate administration expenses internally, and calculating the allocated amount.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Frequent communication with Tokyo office is needed so mother tongue standard level of Japanese skill is a must.
· Management accounting and/or financial accounting experience
· Data processing experience
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills** (formulas, conditional formatting, creating tables, charts, Macro is not a must but a plus)
· Good understanding of financial statements
Job status: Full-time Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Since the duties are heavily focused on budget management, most important skills among all are management accounting and data analysis skill by using Excel spreadsheet. Accordingly, Excel skill will be tested at the 1st interview and accounting skills will be asked at the interview/tested as well.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
SAP/ERP system Consultant – Japanese speaker
Up to £40,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19805
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798