Korean speaking Financial Planning Analyst
- up to £34k plus bonus
- Greater London
Your new job title: Korean speaking Financial Planning Analyst
Your new salary: up to £34k plus bonus
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join the company within Product Management.
o Organize the Promotion detail and period Management
• Monthly sales programmes Report
• Organizing sales promotion monthly calendar
• Monitor the balance and current Sales Programme Activity
• Supporting sales co-ordination to update old and new programmes
• Make Forecast for future budget needs
• Explain and defend recommendations to management and stakeholders.
• Conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Communicate with marketing team and check budget of marketing support
• Display Allowance, A & P, Rebate, SOA, Price Protection Claim etc
• HQ Strategic Fund Management
• Sales & Marketing Activities Support
Essential skills required:
• Previous experience in a similar role within a related business environment – ideally within consumer electronics
• Excellent Excel & Powerpoint skills; knowledge of databases is a plus.
• Proficiency with using queries in Microsoft Excel
Working hours: 9:00-5:30pm flexibility as and when required
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798
Japanese Speaking Administrator, Structured Finance Credit Office
£30K - 35K per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19801