IT Helpdesk Administrator (Japanese language ideal)
- Central London
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: IT Helpdesk Administrator (Japanese language ideal)
The Skills You'll Need: 1st line support, Helpdesk, Japanese
Your New Salary: £25,000-30,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Group trading company in the City.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
IT Helpdesk Administrator is the first point of contact when employees in London and other offices requires assistance in IT matters. This could range from trouble-shooting IT issues to actively managing stocks of PCs, company mobiles, ipad devices. They will also have to liaise with Tokyo HQ as and when is necessary. 70% technical and 30% administration.
• First line provision of hardware, software, network and telephony support to users throughout the region.
• Support of client connectivity and technical problem resolution.
• Installation, configuration and administration including connection to Microsoft Windows network domain.
• Assisting Department with Network, Server and IT Security issues.
• Liaison with service providers.
• Managing the appropriate consumables and spare parts.
• Recording expenses.
• Updating computer records.
• Furthermore, the job holder will be required to take care of several administrative duties, including processing invoices for the accounts department, registration of new users etc.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Previous IT support/ helpdesk experience within an office environment (medium/ large organisation)
• Proven experience of supporting and configuring Windows and Servers
• Understanding of Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Microsoft Office365
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven experience in working in a multicultural environment
• Organisational skills – ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload
• Proactive – Ability to work effectively unsupervised
• Japanese language prefers
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Depend on Experience | Contract | Central London | Ref:19320
Japanese speaking VP – CEO Office
£90-130K base plus bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19757