Korean speaking Business Planning Analyst
- up to £37k dependant on experience plus excellent benefits
- Greater London
Your new job title: Korean speaking Business Planning Analyst
Your new salary: up to £37k dependant on experience plus excellent benefits
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job type: Perm
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join the company within Product Management.
This team is responsible for liaising, supporting and aligning between the main areas of the business, including the Sales Team, Supply Chain and Marketing in order to support the business operation. As an APM, you will assume responsibility for pricing system management, product road-mapping and market/competitor intelligence. In addition, you will play a key role in driving the sales performance of the business unit, liaising with HQ and Europe HQ as required, and simulation future performance.
Your key responsibilities:
• Accurately input pricing data to the factories using the computerized pricing system
• TP Adjustment if needed
• Update Monthly Moving Plan
• Obtain product information from HQ. Accurately manage the details to master spec sheet.
• Release NPI (New product information) to relevant parties.
• Update PRM regularly.
• To feedback market information to HQ & Internal team
• To manage and analyse historical performance data (Sales, Inventory, P&L)
• Expected and Closed GP simulation
• Share product and market information with HQ in order to provide UK business update to HQ
• Translate business information from HQ in English in order to share with internal sales & marketing team
• Any other ad-hoc duties or responsibilities as requested by the Line Manager.
The Skills you require to be successful:
• Fluent verbal and written communication in Korean & English
• Strong numeric and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
• Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
• Able to solve business and customer-related issues
• Good prioritisation, time management & organisational skills.
• Understanding of compliance and other legal processes.
• Pro-Active, enthusiastic, conscientious and thorough
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
UK Imports Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | | Ref:19755
UK Imports Audit Control Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | Greater London | Ref:19754
Procurement Manager (Marketing/Sales)
up to £384 PAYE/£502 LTD Co (equivalent to £99,860) | Contract | Greater London | Ref:19744
Customs Imports Coordinator
£9.35 for the first 12 weeks then increasing to £10.26 thereafter (equivalent to £18 - £20k ) | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 19747