Finance Front office Clerk - Japanese speaker
- GBP 24,000
- Central London
LINE: TJ PeopleFirst
Your New Job Title: Finance Front office Clerk - Japanese speaker Ref:19561
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, finance, front office, MTN, Bond
Your New Salary: GBP 24,000
(Salary will be increased when you pass the UK Financial Regulation)
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Financial company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Summarise finance newsletter (English to Japanese) and emailing to clients.
· Support producing business promoting materials
· Support to the front officer: Gathering and reporting information of issuers and market general. Credit rating, company structure, ownership, and others via press release or information venders
· Support Arranging and underwriting Euro Bond, NCD which include monitoring market levels, negotiating with counterparties, Arranging products, executing and confirming the deals.
· Support Dealing secondary bond which includes, monitoring market levels, Negotiating with broker, Executing and confirming the deals (including swap trade).
· Support Introducing and analysing New Products and Potential issuers/borrowers
· Support MTN Program renewal, which SIL works as a program dealer
· Support to maintain and expand distribution channels by cooperating with other securities firm
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Previous work experience in finance/ securities.
· Japanese to mother tongue level, with excellent English (both written and spoken)
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 07:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Supply Chain Planner
Competitive | Permanent | Greater London, Central London | Ref:19569
Japanese speaking Sales Admin/Receptionist
£20K (non negotiable) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19564
Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable
£24,000-27,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19563
Japanese speaking Marketing - Partnership Manager
£45,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19559