Mandarin speaking job-Circulation Assistant-wm-London
- Up to £23k+benefit
- Central London
- Ref: 21601
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Circulation Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in both English and Mandarin is essential. Good communication skills.
Your New Salary: Up to £23k+benefit
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin and English
- have experience in using MS Office, especially in Excel and Spreadsheet
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- This role reports to Senior Circulation Executive (SCE). Assist SCE to execute circulation campaign or relevant projects.
- Liaise with printers and distributors in the UK and Europe Continent;
- Responsible for the UK and European retail distribution, logistics management and coordination;
- Responsible for placement in UK and Europe;
- Assist SCE to draft promotion proposals and briefings and reports to HQ;
- Help monitor running of subscription in both individual and bulk sales, liaise with companies for new subscriptions or renewals;
- In charge of updating contents in subscription website;
- Take part in overseeing and implementing marketing plans for retail growth and subscription;
- Assist the printing and distribution of special editions;
- Give support to company’s commercial projects upon request;
- Other day-to-day department administrative tasks;
- Carry out and complete other assignments given by the management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Educated to a degree level.
- Literate in MS Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Administrative experience preferable.
- Very organized.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Experience in newspaper production and distribution a plus.
- Good team player with a positive and proactive attitude.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Senior Risk Control Officer - Liquidity Risk Team- London - M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21566
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Trade Services Clerk-London-M
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21277
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Markets Business Development-Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate-London-iw
£Competitive plus (paid overtime when necessary) + bonus + benefits. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21403
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565