Japanese Speaking Job - HR Expatriate Personnel - London
- Central London
- Ref: 21164
Your New Job Title: HR Expatriate Personnel (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, expats management, HR, general affairs, personnel
Your New Salary: £40,000-43,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Leading Fortune 500 company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Communicate with senior management in EMEA-CIS region and the HR Department in HQ to confirm yearly and monthly expatriate rotation plan
- Using Success Factors, ensure expat rotation procedures are completed
- Understand the annual and monthly expat rotation plans and ensure that all relevant parties are informed
- Consider smooth operation concerning the expat rotation.
- Schedule and conduct 1st day induction and new joiner seminar
- Provide support to New Joiners immediately after their transfer, including advice on work and life.
- Consider more smooth operation concerning the expat appraisal.
- Promote personal data management in the Department and regularly undertake GDPR compliance and updates.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Native level Japanese and English language skills are essential
- Good ground knowledge of Human Resources and compensation
- Solid knowledge in Expatriate rotation system
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word and Success Factors
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Job status: Full-time. Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - HR Administrator - London
up to £21 p/h PAYE or £27 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £41k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 21201
Japanese Speaking Job - Client Delivery Analyst -Graduate
£28,000-£33,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21197
New Job - Dutch Speaking Customer Care Advisor - London
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21124
New Job - Network Server Engineer - London
up to £33,000 per annum + travel allowance up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20576