New Job - Senior Internal Auditor - London
- £60,000-65,000 (per annum)
- Central London
- Ref: 21156
Your New Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
The Skills You'll Need: ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA, Internal Audit, JSOX
Your New Salary: £60-65K
Location: London zone 1
Who You'll Be Working for: Worldwide trading and investment
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To perform internal audit fieldwork to complete the annual audit plan of specified companies/business organisations and key risks within the company. To ensure that the audit is properly conducted, and the results of the audit are fairly and accurately reported to both the local management and the senior management of the group
- To support the review of independent testing of Company Level Controls and Process Level Controls identified by management of company, in order that standards of financial reporting as required by J-SOX law, are maintained.
- Delivery of internal audits of European business units and functions, including subsidiaries to meet the requirements of the annual audit plan, in support of the Assistant Manager
- Where directed by the Assistant Manager and Department General Manager support the delivery of internal audits in the audit plan as the lead auditor
- Participate in reporting the results of audits to both local and senior management of the Group
- Up to 2-3 months of travelling per Fiscal Year to all potential locations in the company.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or IIA qualified
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent numeracy and organisational skills
- Exhibit high level of accuracy, attention to fine detail
- Strong report writing skills
- Willing and confident
- Flexibility to meet travel requirements of the department.
- Ability to identify and understand key risks to the business
- Experience at auditing within complex matrix organisations.
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours/week
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - HR Administrator - London
up to £21 p/h PAYE or £27 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £41k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 21201
Japanese Speaking Job - Client Delivery Analyst -Graduate
£28,000-£33,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21197
New Job - Dutch Speaking Customer Care Advisor - London
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21124
New Job - Network Server Engineer - London
up to £33,000 per annum + travel allowance up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20576