Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Associate-System and Data (SironAML)-Legal and Compliance-London-iw
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 21040
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Senior Associate – System and Data (SironAML) – Legal and Compliance, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, a strong background in Compliance/Financial Crime Risk Management
Your New Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates have/are:
- fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Financial Crime / Compliance background
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Act as coordinator in the Europe-wide SironAML regional management program. This role’s key responsibility includes managing the regional transaction monitoring model library, supporting regional issue resolution, liaising with Head Office and Head of Compliances in European Branches, vendor management support and reporting.
Project Management Responsibility
- Working with European Branch compliance officers on a day-to-day basis on transaction monitoring system and model management related projects.
- Producing periodical report in English and Chinese to Head Office and local senior management.
- Managing technical vendor relationship and budget.
- Managing Europe-wide transaction monitoring rule library
- Organising bi-yearly training (onsite and video conference based)
Technical Support responsibility (training will be provided)
- Advise FC subject matter experts on the most appropriate mathematical and statistical approaches to identify customer segments and monitoring thresholds (the actual rules should come from FC).
- Design and implement the rules in the systems
- Document the methodologies and rules implemented
Tuning and calibration
- Produce regular MI to analyse system performance
- Calibrate thresholds and refine rules based on the MI produced to enhance the performance and effectiveness of the system
Maintenance and updates
- Review and implement system updates as required
- Conduct annual review of system rules and report on findings and recommendations
- Manage system configuration documents
Effectiveness reviews and testing
- Plan and design test suites
- Execute test suites across multiple testing environments
- Report on testing results and recommend enhancements
- Conduct market reviews and keep abreast of industry developments to ensure systems are in line with regulatory expectations, industry standards and the latest available technology.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Transaction Monitoring knowledge
- Project management skill
- MS office
- Fluent in verbal and written Chinese and English
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring Systems such as Ayasdi, SironAML, Mantas
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary, hybrid.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Portfolio Officer-London-M
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21041
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
£25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-System Administrator (Investment Bank)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20827