New job - Automotive - Key Account Manager
- Up to £48,000
- Central London, Greater London, Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20926
Your New Job Title: Automotive - Key Account Manager
The Skills You'll Need: account management, automotive, motorcycle, vehicle aviation, engineering
Your New Salary: £48,000 per annum
Location: London or Midlands region (Remote work available)
Who You'll Be Working for: Vehicle Aviation
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Key Account Manager in the Vehicle Aviation Division.
Sales and project management for a domestic/ British motorcycle manufacturer.
Marketing activities of new business opportunities in UK automotive components, software, services, and investment opportunities.
- Previous business development experience.
- Experience in automotive and/or motorcycle product sales and development support.
- Previous experience in coordination and negotiation with customers.
- High motivation to promote marketing activities for Electric Vehicle, automotive software, service domains.
- Able to do frequent business trips (domestic and abroad)
- Driving license in the UK (travel to the customer will often require travel by car.
- Self motivated and strong sense of responsibility.
- Be able to work solely in office and/or remote work.
- Open and friendly character. Good team worker.
- Experience working or studying in a Japanese or Asian company/community would be preferred.
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Job-Information Security Architect-London
£42,000 per annum + travel expense up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20562
Japanese Speaking Job - Accounts Assistant Manager
Up to £35,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20978
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Support/Admin
£20,000-£24,000/year | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20981
Japanese Speaking Job - ESG Investment - London
Up to£90,000 plus bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20958