Multilingual Job-Assistant Product Manager
- Greater London
- Ref: 20719
Your New Multilingual Job Title: Korean Speaking Assistant Product Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Korean fluency, Supply Chain, Advanced Excel
Your New Salary: £30k
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading home electronics business.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have supply chain experience in automotive or manufacturing environments
- have advanced Excel skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
Our Home Appliance Solutions Team is responsible for the sales and distribution of HA products such as laptops, monitors, and projectors into the UK market.
As an Assistant Product Manager you will be tasked to understand and forecast on future business budget needs, analyse findings by conducting cost & benefit analyses, create suggestions & check the reasonability of payment, and communicate with the marketing team, including checking budget of marketing support. You will be responsible for managing sales programmes, which includes organising the promotion details and monthly sales programmes report.
Sales Programme / Marketing Activities Funding Monitoring
- Share the product and market information with HQ, Sales team and other internal stakeholders, and provide UK business update to HQ
- Understand and forecast on future business budget needs
- Analyse findings by conducting cost & benefit analyses
- Create recommendations based on sound assessment of opportunities and risks and communicate them to management and stakeholders
- Check the reasonability of payment (evidence, agreement, stock date, sales out data, price)
- Regularly communicate with marketing team and check budget of marketing support
- Display allowance, A&P, rebate, SOA, price protection claim
- HQ strategic fund management
- Other Sales & Marketing activities support
HA Solutions’ Sales Programme Management System (SPMS) Request:
- Management of HA Solutions’ Sales Programmes in SPMS
- Organise the promotion detail and period management
- Generate the monthly sales programmes report
- Organise the sales promotion monthly calendar
- Monitor the balance and current sales programme activity
- Support sales coordination to update old and new programmes
The skills you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience with consumer electronics.
- Due to daily communication with HQ, the candidate would have to be fluent in verbal and written communication in English and Korean. This will include translating business information from HQ in English in order to share with the internal Sales & Marketing team
- Pro-active and confident liaising with both colleagues internally and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with strong administration background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel; knowledge of databases and queries
- Energetic self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Able to constructively challenge and improve existing practice
- Completer finisher, able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer-focused solution
- Good judgement, able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Market Risk Analyst- Banking (12-month FTC)-London-M
up to £40k depending on experience | Contract | Central London | Ref: 21047
Mandarin speaking Job-Design Studio Administrator-London-M
£depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21135
New Job-Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Cantonese speaking Job-Assistant Risk Manager (non-Credit Risk)-rj-London
up to £50k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21113