New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
- £50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20504
Your New Job Title: Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking), London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent English, good banking relationship manager and credit analysis experience in the UK
Your New Salary: £50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
This is a front office role, to develop a UK client list and support the Head of UK & European business in developing major UK client relationships through active marketing both direct and through the London syndication marketplace. The role will also involve the completion of credit risk assessments and for undertaking the credit and risk monitoring of their portfolio of local Corporate Clients.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have solid Banking relationship management experience in the UK
- have credit analysis experience
- have corporate banking experience with large local or multi-national corporates?
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To develop new corporate client relationships in the UK market.
- To work with and support head of department and other staff of the team in the acquisition of new business.
- To prepare annual/interim reviews and be responsible for managing and monitoring the existing portfolio of local clients, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met and the compliance certificates are received.
- Keep abreast and up to date on issues affecting the client and corporate banking, such as legal, market risk and compliance.
- Communicate with the team, customers and present transactions to senior management
- Preparation of credit proposal to be submitted to Bank’s Credit Committee inclusive of complete analysis in connection with new and existing transactions related to companies of the corporate portfolio and also for potential new counterparties and customers.
- Complete Analysis includes, but is not limited to, detailed and in-depth review of corporate historical economic operating results and financial position through the analysis of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and full set of ratios analysis.
- Assign or update credit ratings.
- Assess and comment on facility documentation.
- Reviewing all waiver requests and financial reporting information.
- Update the department policy and procedure with authorised changes and to recommend amendments where necessary
- Complying with bank's policies and procedures.
- Credit document filing.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Significant experience in an similar Relationship development role within the banking industry
- Business level spoken and written English
- The academic ability to produce well researched credit proposals to tight deadlines
- Highly advanced MS Office and Excel knowledge required
- Bachelors and above in relevant subject or equivalent financial qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Mandarin language skills would be advantageous but not essential
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Portfolio Officer-London-M
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21041
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
£25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-System Administrator (Investment Bank)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20827