Cantonese speaking Job-Retail E-Channel Associate (Banking)-ww-London
- up to £26k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20498
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Cantonese Job Title: Cantonese speaking Retail E-Channel Associate (Banking), London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Cantonese and English. Experience in call centre or dealing with customer service via the phone is essential.
Your New Salary: up to £26k, depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Cantonese and English
- have good customer service experience via the phone or emails
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit
- To answer hotline calls and respond to emails
- To handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- To follow up customer calls where necessary
- To provide customers with product and service information
- To process forms, applications and instruction
- To identify and escalate priority issues
- To provide quality customer services
- To recognise customers’ needs and develop new business for the Bank
- To support all designated areas within the branch operations where service or assistance is required.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To accurately complete or input data and made amendment on screen and records.
- To keep clear records of transactions/processes.
- To exercise due diligence and care in handling transactions.
- To have full understanding of the products and services before selling it to customers.
- Fully explain the products and services to customers by using a customer checklist and interview observation checklist.
- Resolve customers’ queries/concerns/complaints and provide relevant information and support.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Experience on call centre or dealing with customer service via the phone is essential.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and English.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job from language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our Chinese - Cantonese and Mandarin - jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst and Application Support-rj-London
£Highly Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20360b
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-Finance Manager-rj-London
£50-80k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20445
Chinese speaking Job-Banking Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20448