Japanese speaking Job-Helpdesk Engineer-London
- £28,000 per annum + travel expense
- Central London
- Ref: 20436
Your New Japanese Job Title: Japanese speaking Helpdesk Engineer, London
The Skills You'll Need: IT support and Japanese
Your New Salary: £28,000 per annum + travel expense
Who You'll Be Working for: International IT Company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- has Japanese language skills and previous IT support Experience
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Hands on Desktop Support Skill. Network and PC implementation and optimisation.
- Understand and detailed planning and designing for customer's Network and PC.
- Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Migration planning and execution. Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing. Vendor negotiation and control.
- Development and implementation for new features and services.
- Establish and cease PC/Desktop Security systems. Project and service delivery schedule management.
- Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
- 1st level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy.
- Documented approach for implementation and modification.
- Visit customer premises when required for project or maintenance contract work incl cover staff.
- Periodical status report to line manager. Cover early shifts as a part of team rota.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer and Antivirus
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Netscreen Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Japanese (Japanese is Mandatory)
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail
- Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job-Accounts Officer
Up to £34,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20523
Japanese Speaking Job-SEO Contents Writer
GBP 22,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20518
Japanese Speaking Job-Social Media Executive
GBP 22,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20519
Japanese Speaking Job-Payment Risk and Fraud Analyst
GBP 25,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20514