Supply Chain Job - Export/Import Admin - London
- £17.95 per hour
- Central London
- Ref: 20340
Your New Job Title: Temp Export/Import Admin - 4 months
The Skills You'll Need: Import/export experience - especially import. Knowledge of CITES management and SAP a big advantage
Your New Salary: £17.95 per hour (equivalent of £35k)
Who You'll Be Working for: A well known luxury brand
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates: Have logistics experience required, preferably in high value transport with excellent knowledge of transport regulations (air,road, etc) and international transport procedures (Cites, Customs,Tax..) essential; Knowledge of shipping to non EU countries; have previous export/import experience, particularly import.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To ensure the import and export declarations are accurately created and provided on time, ensure documentation is correctly monitored, completed and filed in line with AEO requirements. Cites management, ensure stock levels of pre-authorised documents are full and in date, all cites shipments correctly imported/exported. Professional and clear communication with brokers, colleagues and other service providers.
A –Import/Export management:
- Provide clear and accurate clearance instructions for any import including returning repairs. Manage the volume in the correct order, ensuring a quick and fluent flow of imports. Check for errors and questions the shipper in case of discrepancies to ensure all information and final documentation is correct. File and manage documentation within AEO requirements.
- Accurately compile sets of Exports documents to show complete and compliant flows.
- Ensure Cites document is provided to when required in order for import/export flow to be compliant and complete.
B –Cites management:
- Apply for Import and re-export Cites, manage the stock of Cites, ensure stock levels are correct and full, check expiry dates and keep the Cites stock up to date.
- To liaise with our appointed agents to organize transport of products, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles being imported, received and shipped to final destination.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Help and support with Inventory
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
- Bring ideas for the continuous improvement of our performance and operations.
- Support local/European project when required.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by Management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
Ideally HND in Logistics/Transport management or equivalent level of work experience
Logistics experience required, preferably in high value transport
Excellent knowledge of transport regulations (air,road, etc) and international transport procedures (Cites, Customs,Tax..) essential
Knowledge of shipping to non EU countries
Geographic scope of the UK and international sending as required
UK Logistics covers 26 internal boutiques
The departmental work is allocated per person by the Logistics Manager, this can be changed at the discretion of the Logistics manager at any time
Technical skills / abilities:
SAP experience a benefit
- Approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and take personal ownership
- Efficient and organized with good time management skills
- Customer Focused
- ‘Can-do’ positive approach
Job status: Temp
Start date: December
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job- Export/Import Admin from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First Supply Chain in London.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-UK Imports Specialist-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20371
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner-London
up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20367
Supply Chain job - Administrator - Clinical Trials - Hertfordshire
£17.50 per hour | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20325
New job: Trading Operations-London-ww
up to £80k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20358