Japanese Job-Finance Compliance
- C. UP TO £75,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20112
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Compliance Supervisor
The Skills You'll Need: Liaison, compliance, banking/finance, Japanese
Status: Permanent/ Fulltime
Your New Salary: C. UP TO £75,000
Location: The City, London
Start date: ASAP
Core working hours: 09:00-17:00
Who You'll Be Working for:
Major bank is looking for a Japanese speaking Compliance Supervisor. The role requires a Japanese speaker with the experience to interact with senior stakeholders across EMEA network. You will be required to travel approximately twice a month for 3-4 days.
The role is a key liaison position and knowledge of Compliance would be helpful
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
As a member of the EMEA Oversight team the successful candidate’s role will include;
· Communicating, building relationship with Compliance Officers in branches.
· Support and supervise the Compliance Officers and Compliance Units in branches.
· Liaise with the EMEA Compliance Division's SMEs to solve and advise consultations from Compliance Units.
· Liaise with the Global Compliance Division Tokyo Head Office about EMEA compliance matters
· Visiting, monitoring and testing the compliance units to assure the Compliance Framework
· Creating management information and reporting to senior management and Head Office
· Evaluation of the delegated branches for annual BSC.
· Organizing semi-annual EMEA CO conference
· Involvement in EMEA project working group as representative of division.
In addition to the duties described above, you will contribute to the work of the Compliance department in any other ways reasonably expected, including memberships of projects and working groups and assisting with other priorities in the department or group as a whole.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Japanese language skills essential
· Previous work experience within Global Financial institutions
· Compliance experience preferable
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills
· Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
· A proactive, motivated approach.
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgement
· A structured and logical approach to work
· Strong will of problem solving and skills
· Willingness to travel
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
People First Official LINE account: PeopleFirst https://lin.ee/gCJd5B
(LINE ID: 475xszuj)
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
A new Japanese job –Japanese speaking Compliance Supervisor- from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Job-Office Manager
Around £32,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref:20053
Japanese Job-Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
£ Depends on Experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19939
Japanese Job–Corporate Planning
£ 35,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20109
Japanese job-Treasury Admin
£35,000-40,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20077