Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
- Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4
- Central London
- Ref: 20086
Your New Job Title: Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Business development, sales, metals, non-ferrous, negotiation
Your New Salary: Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4
Who You'll Be Working for: Trading company specialised in Steel/ non-ferrous metals products.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This role requires lots of business trips across the EU and involves both purchase (suppliers in the EU) and sales (clients are mostly in Japan).
· Market research
· Finding new suppliers and customers
· Negotiating contracts (both internally and with clients)
· Customer service of handling any problems that may arise after a contract is fixed.
· The role naturally requires some travel to the customer’s site, mainly focused on trips in the UK and continental Europe, but may also include travel to Asia the middle east and Africa.
· There will also be a requirement to entertain clients in the evening depending on business needs.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Able to do business trip
· Fluency in English & German is required.
· A basic/conversational knowledge of Japanese would benefit the application. German or Italian could also be considered advantageous.
· A basic knowledge of IT (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
· Numerical reasoning ability.
· Motivated with a passion to develop their skills.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to environments is essential.
· Must be a team player but also able to take the initiative to move on an individual level.
· Able to work under pressure
· Managing time efficiently and prioritising effectively.
· Willing to do attitude
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 08:45 - 17:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Administrator
£Competitive | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20085
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080