Video Intelligence Research Engineer
- up to £58,000 per annum
- Central London
- Ref: 20023
Your New Job Title: Video intelligence Research Engineer
Your New Salary: up to £58,000 per annum
Who You'll Be Working for: An international Innovation Company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Designing video and image analytics solutions based on knowledge and experience of the system architecture.
• Prototyping solutions by developing the necessary software and integrating relevant technological components with appropriate modifications.
• Demonstrate the value of the solution to targeted users in a collaboration with business units.
• Preparing and submitting patents on the technical solutions to provide a competitive advantage
• Publishing technical results to establish the company as a leader in big data and advanced analytics.
• Planning, preparing and executing Proof-of-Value (PoV) of solutions and refining the solution based on external feedback.
• Presenting proposals to business units to develop commercial opportunities aligned with the current and/or future product lines of the company.
• Communicate with internal business units and customers to understand their requirements. Presenting and communicating ideas and concepts to internal; and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with R&D co-workers, customers, partners, engineers, and business units
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Master’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics or related field
• Good knowledge of and experience with system architecture, network security, database, Linux operation
• Ability to employ innovative video and image analytics, visualisation techniques and machine learning techniques
• Knowledge and experience of video and image analytics
• Knowledge and experience of web-based programming such as node-red, node.js, and REST API
• Knowledge and experience of video / image processing
• Experience of leading novel research project from concept proposal to prototype development
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080