Mandarin Chinese Speaking Logistics Assistant
- £28-33k plus medical, income and life insurance, 25 days holiday
- Central London
- Ref: 19954
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us onWeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Logistics Assistant
The Skills You'll Need: Logistics, Operations, Mandarin Fluency, Customs
Your New Salary: £28-33k plus medical, income and life insurance, 25 days holiday
Location: Central London with Travel to Basildon 2/3 times a week
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am -5.30pm
Who You'll Be Working for: A major construction company.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Manage and organise delivery bookings between the port / warehouse and construction site according to site request.
- Quote the transportation rate and recommend optimal transportation modes.
- Communicate and coordinate with both site and hauliers to ensure deliveries are proper working order and resolving problems.
- Manage and prepare paperwork and documentation associated with import / export shipment.
- Check and monitor materials and deliveries in the warehouse to ensure they are in good condition and correct quantity.
- Organising and planning delivery loading / unloading work.
- Warehouse stock management. Record materials and equipment in /out.
- Check invoices against service requests and verify invoices.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Work experience in international logistics; ideally in construction industry.
- Working between the office in Central London and the warehouse based in Basildon.
- Strong order management skills.
- Well organised.
- Good negotiator.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Global Procurement Leader ( IT Outsourced Service Providers from India)
Equivalent of up to £177k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20044
Legal and Compliance Associate
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20042
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administrative Executive (HR & Admin Department)
£25-33k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20013
Mandarin Chinese speaking PA to CEO
up to £30k + Benefit | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20038