Mandarin Chinese Speaking Application Support Analyst Night Shift (sponsorship)
- c£28k+ good benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19905
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Application Support Analyst Night Shift (sponsorship)
Your New Job Location: Central London
Your New Salary: c£28k+ good benefits
About the role:
- Pro actively monitor the production services.
- Provide first line support to the customers.
- Assist in the creation of a knowledge base to mitigate the number of escalations to the second line team.
- Work with the Client Delivery team to ensure that they have satisfied all pre-production checks/tests before they are released into production.
- Work with the QA team on a rotational basis to assist with quality assurance cycles and to obtain pre-release knowledge of new releases.
- Work with the UAT team to test new clients to agreed standards during the on-boarding process.
- Work closely with internal project staff to ensure that all production requirements are flagged and dealt with during customer on-boarding, ensuring smooth transition into production and to enhance the customer’s perception and experience of the company’s service.
- Work with, and communicate to, all customers and internal technical staff during implementations.
- Deal with service incidents that arise and work to achieve a positive outcome in the shortest possible time frame.
- Maintain the company’s reputation for high-quality service support and delivery.
- Contribute to all aspects of general business improvement.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
- Good technical background. Most desirable is experience of databases/SQL (ability to create and run own queries), MQ (any variant), SWIFT, ISO15022, ISO20022, FIX, XML, messaging authentication/ certification techniques and secure FTP environments.
- Application support and operations in a client facing, financial environment.
- Experience of project delivery life-cycles, in accordance with industry best practice. An understanding of ITIL is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Business Level written and spoken English skills essential, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure and able to positively direct customers, colleagues and service partners when resolving service issues.
- Team player in multi-disciplined environment.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach.
- Passionate about quality and ‘getting it right’.
- Highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Willing to pursue a problem through to root cause identification.
- Attention to detail.
- Balanced individual able to critically appraise own strengths and weaknesses.
- An example setter by deed as well as words.
- Needs to be able to hold their corner and to be able to deal with a spirited work environment.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift pattern, including day shift, should that be necessary (especially during training period).
A shift system is in operation, consisting of:
Day Shift Early: 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Friday, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work)
Day Shift Mid/Late: 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Thursday, with 1 hour break. On Friday the shift will run 15:30 to 00:00, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work)
Night Shift Early: Sunday 15:30 to Friday 00:00, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work)
Night Shift Late: Sunday 23:30 to Fri 08:00 with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work).
Please note that although you are on a Night Shift contract, you will periodically have the opportunity (at management’s discretion and with your agreement) to work some day shifts. Occasional weekend and Bank Holiday working will be required for which time off in lieu or payment at the agreed daily rate will be given.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Loan Assistant
up to £28k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19895
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Office Management Assistant
up to £25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19924
Assistant Corporate Marketing Manager (Mandarin / German / French / Italian speaking)
£30-40k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19918
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Officer (payroll function)
up to £30k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19917