Customer Operations Coordinator
- £28,500 p.a. (pro-rata)
- Central London
- Ref: 19897
Job Title: Customer Operations Coordinator
Location: Central London
Job Type: 6 months initially - maybe longer (Maternity cover contract)
Working hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Travel: Occasional travel possible to Paris office.
Salary: £28,500 p.a. (pro-rata)
Start date: Early December 2019
An experienced Customer Operations Coordinator is required to provide maternity cover in the Carbon Fibre Sales Department. The candidate will be responsible for leading the department’s customer service activities, acting as the focal between the London and Paris office to help effectively forecast customer material requirements, and pro-actively seeking ways to improve the reliability and quality of its supply.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Gathering forecast data from all customers, liaising with production & stock team in France to ensure efficient production and stock management operations.
- Main point of contact with largest weaving customers to ensure regular communication of stock availability against forecasts.
- Handling customer queries and orders via email and telephone.
- Administration of sales/purchase paperwork through SAP, check accuracy of information in paperwork.
- Maintain and update sales and customer data on Access Database.
- Liaise with suppliers in France and Japan to confirm material availability and arrange delivery schedules.
-Occasional travel to Paris and key customers required to discuss forecast data and product improvement programs.
- Monitoring of customer credit using Microsoft Excel.
Required skills and experience:
- The product is a technical raw material. Experience or knowledge of carbon fibre or textiles technology would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in a customer operations or supply chain role.
- A highly organised and outgoing candidate who is self-motivated and pro-actively identifies improvements to operations and services.
- Excellent capability with Microsoft Office, experience of using SAP preferred.
To view all our vacancies please go to www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Part-time HR Administrator (3 days a week)
£22.5K - £24K per annum (pro rata) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19919
Helpdesk Coordinator (Japanese speaker)
£30,000 + travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19916
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915
JAPANESE spkg IT System Development (Web System)
UP TO £20.88 p/h. (Equivalent of up to £38K) depending on experience | Contract | | Ref:19914