Italian Speaking Application Support Analyst (Day Shift)
- £28k with good benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19847
Your New Job Title: Italian Speaking Application Support Analyst (Day Shift)
The Skills You'll Need: Italian to native level, good communication skills, IT background, databases/SQL, MQ, SWIFT, ISO15022, ISO20022, FIX, XML
Your New Salary: £28k with good benefits
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: A global finance technology company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Proactively monitor the production services.
- Provide first line support to the customers.
- Assist in the creation of a knowledge base to the second line team.
- Work with the Client Delivery team to ensure that they have satisfied all pre-production checks/tests before they are released into production.
- Work with the QA team on a rotational basis to assist with quality assurance cycles and to obtain pre-release knowledge of new releases.
- Work closely with internal project staff to ensure that all production requirements are flagged and dealt with during customer on-boarding, ensuring smooth transition into production and to enhance the customer’s perception and experience of the service.
- Work with, and communicate to, all customers and internal technical staff during implementations.
- Deal with service incidents that arise and work to achieve a positive outcome in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Provide high-quality service support and delivery.
- Contribute to all aspects of general business improvement.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good technical background
- Application support and operations in a client facing, financial environment.
- Experience of project delivery life-cycles, in accordance with industry best practice. An understanding of ITIL is beneficial.
- Native level Italian, Business Level written and spoken English
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach.
- Willing to pursue a problem through to root cause identification.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift pattern, including night shift, should that be necessary (especially during training period).
Job status: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Day Shift Early: 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Friday, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work), or
Day Shift Mid/Late: 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Thursday, with 1 hour break. On Friday the shift will run 15:30 to 00:00, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work).
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Applications and Service Engineer (UK & China)
£35-45k (UK) / ¥250-300k (China) | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 19871
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Relationship Manager
depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19870
Mandarin Chinese Speaking IT Technical Support
£20k to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19869
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Sales
negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19866