Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Analyst
- to £32,000
- Central London
- Ref: 19789
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking IT Analyst
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, relevant IT qualifications and IT experience.
Your New Salary: to £32k + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist in building and maintaining the client's network server and workstation environment
- Provide support to end users.
- Monitor the connectivity to exchanges, Internet, between primary and secondary data centres and other sites
- Daily system checks including back-ups, software compliance, security patch management and other anomalies
- Reviewing security logs for access internal and external
- Performance tuning to ensure systems are running efficiently
- Setting up new users according to business requirements and the correct level of authorisation
- Monitor various connections internal and external ensuring outages are dealt with promptly
- Preparing servers for new applications and monitoring them daily
- Setting up / building new PC’s to comply with internal policy
- Answering end user queries promptly by acting as a 'help desk’ and escalation where required.
- Look after and maintain the printers ensuring we have adequate supplies for continuation of service
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Mandarin speaking
- Ability to prioritise problems / issues which have been reported by end users.
- Understanding of IT Architecture including design, best practice, hardware, software, middleware and security.
- Ability to design and build system architecture from business requirements from build documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including: Windows Server, Workstations, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, Active directory, Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Sites and Services, File and Print and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of network equipment and technology including Firewalls, routers and switches.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Cover hours between 08.00-18.00 on a shift system. May be required to do overnight support on a call out basis.
To view all our vacancies please go to www.people-first.co.uk/team-china
Please follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Office Management Assistant
up to £25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19924
Assistant Corporate Marketing Manager (Mandarin / German / French / Italian speaking)
£30-40k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19918
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Officer (payroll function)
up to £30k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19917
CeMAP Qualified - Banking
Competitive + bonus and excellent benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 19877b