Post Room Administrator
- Central London
- Ref: 19746
Your New Job Title: Post Room Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Stock Control, SAP, Logistics
Your New Salary: £11p/h
Location: NW London
Job status: Three month contract initially, may go longer
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5hrs per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Leading light in the luxury jewellery sector.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To support the Logistics Manager to ensure that the physical movement of notifications and stock both in and out of the Logistics Department, ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of notifications and stock and that the Import and Export records are accurately maintained. To follow procedures, the transport directives and ensure products are moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Ensure the flow of notifications and articles is correctly documented and completed in SAP.
- On a daily basis pack and ship notifications and articles out of the platform to boutiques, private clients, wholesalers including Ireland and Jersey, UK out workers and EU platforms.
- Upon request pick, pack and ship products to local events choosing the carrier based on the transport directive.
- Manage all deliveries and collections through the loading bay ensuring security procedures are followed and any issues reported to management
- Check correct number of parcels are handed over both from and to carriers plus check the quality of the delivery.
- Ensure SAP flow is up to date, logical and physical flow to match, create manual ODN’s as and when required.
- Provide logistics support and organise transport for CS repairs (VIP) and ad hoc collections.
- Help logistics pick and pack stock when requested.
- To liaise with our appointed agents to organize transport of products and notifications, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles and notifications being received and shipped to final destination.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Maintain stock level of packaging materials, delivery books and provide any of these to boutiques and brands as and when requested.
- Inform management of any discrepancies found plus help and support the team at monthly and yearly inventory.
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
- Bring ideas for the continuous improvement of our performance and operations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Stock control experience
- Computer literate
- SAP experience a benefit
- Approachable with good team spirit
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work independently and take personal ownership
- Efficient and organized with good time management skills
- Customer focused
- ‘Can-do’ positive approach
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798
Japanese Speaking Administrator, Structured Finance Credit Office
£30K - 35K per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19801