- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19738
Role: Supply Planner
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Your main responsibilities:
- Second-tier of escalation for supply chain issues, working with local Franchisee Support Managers, Equipment Distributors, and Franchisees to resolve quickly and effectively
- Work with the distributors to develop and maintain a product database of equipment SKU’s, tracking price changes, product information and ensuring accuracy of the data.
- Work with the Equipment Distributors and Manufacturers to ensure availability of products.
- Communicate store forecasts and growth data to Equipment Distributors to allow for effective planning
- Communicate equipment sales to Manufacturers to allow them to manage their warranty database effectively
- Manage any new products or product changeovers effectively to minimise stock obsolescence whilst ensuring no disruption to Franchisees and communicating the details in a timely manner.
- Establish effective warranty processes between the Manufacturers and the Equipment Distributors to ensure that Franchisee suffer as little disruption as possible when receiving faulty equipment
- Address issues with Manufacturers such as packaging, invoicing and lead times, and support the Equipment Distributors in resolving these issues to the benefit of Franchisees.
- Proactively identify cost-saving opportunities within the Equipment supply chain, and work with the Equipment and Décor Supply Chain Manager to implement them.
- Proactively identify process improvements and work with the Equipment Distributors and other stakeholders to make them a reality e.g. new store build process, correspondence to Franchisees before and after delivery etc.
- Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all items within the Equipment supply chain and be able to assist Franchisees and other stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Support the Equipment Purchasing Managers on communications to Franchisees regarding the availability of new products being implemented
- Support the Equipment and Décor Supply Chain Manager in the ongoing commercial and performance management of the Equipment Distributors
The skills you require to be successful:
- Supply Chain Planning experience
- Forecasting & Planning experience
- Excellent at influencing and persuading people to a desired outcome
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literate (Advanced Excel skills)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent data management skills with the ability to deal with a large amount of complex data
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
UK Imports Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | | Ref:19755
UK Imports Audit Control Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | Greater London | Ref:19754
Procurement Manager (Marketing/Sales)
up to £384 PAYE/£502 LTD Co (equivalent to £99,860) | Contract | Greater London | Ref:19744
Customs Imports Coordinator
£9.35 for the first 12 weeks then increasing to £10.26 thereafter (equivalent to £18 - £20k ) | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 19747