French Speaking Logistics Coordinator
- Central London
- Ref: 19736
Your New Job Title: French Speaking Logistics Coordinator
The Skills You'll Need: Logistics, Inventory Control, Customer Service, Invoicing, French Speaking
Your New Salary: £28-30k
Job status: Fixed Term - 12 month contract (Potential to go permanent)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for:
Subsidiary of a highly successful automotive business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Liaise and co-ordinate efficiently between headquarters, sales groups, distributors, suppliers and service providers for the supply and distribution of products overseas (mainly spare parts and support for vehicles businesses).
- Analyse and assess monthly orders in terms of planning and organising delivery and shipment.
- Build up and sustain close supplier relationship.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner (final documents to customer) as per procedure
- Handling dangerous goods forms.
- Deal with insurance matters for part/vehicle damage according to procedure as appropriate.
- Liaise with customers’ forwarders to ensure smooth deliveries/export clearance.
- Ensure invoices are passed on time to Accounts.
- Manage AR/AP account of responsible customers to receive/make payments within appropriate period.
- Issue reports to accounts for spare parts monthly.
- Every six months visit stock facility to carry out stock checks, obtain third party certificates for stock reconciliation.
- Maintain and issue monthly reports on inventory spread sheet for accounting purposes for spare parts and OEM products.
- Prepare monthly sales, forecast data and stock data for Manager according to procedure.
- Support Manager with providing translation of reports.
- Submitting figures to Manager for Budget Preparation.
- Support Manager in following up leads on new business opportunities. Collect and analyse information on the intended marketable products and report findings.
- Ensure knowledge is kept up to date on legislation changes
- Ensuring knowledge is up to date regarding the legislation relevant to department and products.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Total fluency in French.
- International logistics experience.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Experience of managing invoicing and accounting responsibilities.
- Available at short notice.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administration Assistant (Banking)
£25-35k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19584
Depend on Experience | Contract | Central London | Ref:19320