- £20 - 22k
- Central London
- Ref: 19722
Your New Job Title: Buying Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Buying, Customer Service, Administration, Order Processing
Your New Salary: £20 - 22k
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5hrs per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Leading information technology provider for the corporate world.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will provide fundamental support to the Purchasing Team and will have responsibility along with the other Buyers to procure and transact purchases effectively, whilst delivering first class Customer Service.
This role will deliver the latest Purchasing and Supply methodologies and techniques and be pivotal in enabling the sales team to fulfil to our clients’ expectations, regarding the delivery of goods and services.\
This position will:
- Successfully establish key internal and external relationships with excellent communication skills.
- Execution of Purchasing processes and controls including order processing, booking in, backorder management and invoicing.
- Procure competitive quotes from suppliers, including price negotiation.
- Maintain integrity and a professional level of communication with suppliers.
- Resolution of supplier queries.
- Determination of appropriate placement of supplier purchase orders and expedition, to achieve maximum cost benefit to the company.
- Prepare purchasing statistics for Operations management.
- Ensure that goods and services are procured based on the best price and availability.
- Adhere to company and regulatory procedures regarding legal and ethical business conduct, environmental health and safety issues, and equal employment opportunity.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous Purchasing or Administration experience.
- IT reseller experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Team player/collaborator.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact well with groups, a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Very organized, high energy, with strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Clear understanding of Sales teams requirements and motivations.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administration Assistant (Banking)
£25-35k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19584
Depend on Experience | Contract | Central London | Ref:19320