T-Shirt Graphic Designer
- £200-300 p/day (£52-78k equivalent)
- Central London
- Ref: 19675
Your New Job Title: T-Shirt Graphic Designer
The Skills You'll Need: Luxury fashion background, Design, Managerial experience
Your New Salary: £200-300 p/day (£52-78k equivalent)
Location: Central London
Job status: Temporary until 13/09/2019 initially
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5hrs p/week
Who You'll Be Working for:
World famous fashion brand.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Being one of the biggest luxury brands in the world, my client requires a highly experienced, skilled and enthusiastic designer with a keen interest in the field of Graphic T-Shirt Design.
In this role their key responsibility will be to generate artworks for ready to wear and runway collections as well as manage two Assistant Designers.
- Reporting into the Senior Print Designer, this role will require a close working relationship with the Textiles and Design teams.
- Creating technical artworks and launch packs whilst ensuring printed graphics are of the highest quality.
- Liaising directly with Textile team, fashion designers, product developers and directors and generating creative and technical artworks for RTW collections.
- Working as part of the Textile team on the research and development of creative briefs.
- Passing printed artworks onto print mills.
- Managing two assistant designers.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- A wealth of graphic design experience
- Experience of leading a small team in Design
- Strong eye for detail
- Perfectionist attitude
- Dedication and ability to work under pressure and not phased by tight deadlines.
- An extensive knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Extensive understanding and experience of print process and digital campaign requirements.
- A developed understanding of colour processes.
- Consideration for others and willingness to grow within team.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Communication and teamwork will be of huge importance for this role
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Italian Speaking Product Development Assistant
c£13p/h | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19687
up to £256 PAYE or £336 LTD | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 19678
Assistant Sales Account Manager
up to £12.96 per hour | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19683
Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
£13 - 13.50 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19682