- Central London
- Ref: 19660
Your New Job Title: Logistics Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Import/Export, Administration, SAP knowledge, CITES
Your New Salary: £11p/h
Duration: Temporary Ongoing - 6-8 weeks, maybe longer
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for:
A world leader in jewellery and watch making.
What you'll be doing each day
- To ensure the physical movement of stock both in and out of the Logistics Department, ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of stock.
- Organise transport of stock for Retail and Wholesale.
- To follow the transport directives and ensure products are moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
1: Stock management
- Manage buffer stock ensuring it is replenished and full at all times.
- Arrange delivery of stock and packaging from external service provider.
- Daily printing of packing list and/or transfers to wholesaler and retail Boutiques.
- Match products with correct packaging according to picking list and manual file.
- Pick, Quality check, pack and ship in a professional manner, stock to wholesaler and retail Boutiques on a daily basis.
- On a regular basis arrange and complete stock checks on buffer stock, identify and correct discrepancies if any. Communicate any discrepancies to management and stock controller.
3: General logistics
- To liaise with our appointed agents to organize transport of products, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles being imported, received and shipped to final destination.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
- Any other duty deemed necessary by Management.
The skills you'll need to succeed
- Logistics experience preferred.
- Flexibility, able to work as part of a team as well an on your own.
- Fast reaction and able to prioritise.
- Open minded regarding projects and changes.
- Computer Literate, SAP experience and Excel a benefit.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Italian Speaking Product Development Assistant
c£13p/h | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19687
Japanese Speaking PA
£28,000-£30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19681
up to £256 PAYE or £336 LTD | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 19678
Assistant Sales Account Manager
up to £12.96 per hour | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19683