French speaking Sales Administrator
- up to £26k (dependant on experience)
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19657
Your new job title: French speaking Sales Administrator
Your new location: Berkshire
Your new salary: up to £26k (dependant on experience)
Your new working hours: 37.5 hours per week
The main purpose of your role is to perform order and invoice processing, as well as general support to the Sales team. You will regularly liaise with offices and customers in France. Therefore, you will need to be fluent in both English and French to a business standard to ensure accurate communication. Knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
Your Principle responsibilities:
- Execute order entry onto SAP and confirm delivery dates to partners and end-customers.
- Track orders and involves internal stakeholders, in order related issues
- Register product model numbers and prices in the system and may support registration of product master data.
- Setup new customers in the system, in coordination with the responsible sales manager and credit control department.
- Solve credit limit issues with customers, and issues of credit notes and debit notes.
- Provide general sales and management support of different kind.
- Keep in contact with the central planning and operations teams.
- Be cost effective in all contracts and purchasing undertaken in the department.
- Proactively look to take cost out of department / business through efficiency and automation.
- Compliance with the companies Quality Processes and policies and procedures.
- Partaking of all corporate requirements e.g. Antibribery & Corruption, Competition Law etc
- Bench Marking activities
- General administration and undertaking of any project within the skill set of the position
- Attendance of required training
- Undertaking of business trips
- Comply with all required policies and procedures (central and local ones and ensure H&S breaches are reported
The Skills you need to be successful:
- Fluent in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office software package (excellent Excel)
- Have a strong understanding on how decisions affect customers and how your behaviour can impact on the customer experience
- Structure own area of responsibility effectively and keep records of all open issues in a very complex working environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong administration skills with a high attention to detail
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798
Japanese Speaking Administrator, Structured Finance Credit Office
£30K - 35K per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19801
Purchasing Clerk (Japanese speaker)
£20,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19796
Treasury administration (ideally Japanese speaker)
£14 per hour | Contract | Central London | Ref:19797