Food Quality Manager
- up to £32k (dependant on experience)
- Greater London, Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19651
Your new job title: Food Quality Manager
Location: Gatwick area, Surrey
Expected salary: up to £32k (dependant on experience)
Job type: Perm
Our client is a Blue chip well-known within its FMCG sector food brand looking for a Food Quality Manager
You will be working with the sales team to drive the company’s largest account with a major UK retailer, you will manage the day-to-day technical aspects of this key customer, meeting their needs and expectations, whilst working in line with the companies quality policy & objectives.
You will continually review and propose new ways of working in order to drive simplification, efficiency and speed.
You will ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met, by building strong relationships with customers, providing excellent customer service and driving the customers’ technical agenda & improve performance.
The essential skills required for this role:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Food Safety (HACCP) & BRC
- Experience with UK retailers and food services specifications systems
- Experience with food labelling legislation
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Be able to travel in the UK & EU as and when required
- You will need to hold a clean driving license (1 year +) to be able to drive to get to audits if required on sites.
The personable attributes needed to be successful:
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Strong levels of analytical thinking and curiosity
- Good at planning and organizing workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to cross-check information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver pro- active and reactive support.
- The ability to influence effectively
- Food science degree or equivalent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
UK Imports Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | | Ref:19755
UK Imports Audit Control Specialist
up to £209.50 PAYE or £274 LTD Co | Temporary | Greater London | Ref:19754
Procurement Manager (Marketing/Sales)
up to £384 PAYE/£502 LTD Co (equivalent to £99,860) | Contract | Greater London | Ref:19744
Customs Imports Coordinator
£9.35 for the first 12 weeks then increasing to £10.26 thereafter (equivalent to £18 - £20k ) | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 19747