Japanese speaking Business Coordinator
- £13- £15.38 p/h (Equivalent of £23,000-£28,000 per annum) + Overtime
- Central London
- Ref: 19612
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Business Coordinator
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, administration, coordination, team secretary
Your New Salary: £13- £15.38 p/h (Equivalent of £23,000-£28,000 per annum) + Overtime
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: International financial and commodity trader.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Collecting information, supporting necessary research and analysis
· Collating and claiming expenses
· Ringi submission and follow-up
· Manage/Liaise in relation to company CSR activities and contributions
· Manage membership Investment Africa/Chatham House
· Ability to understand/interpret/adjust to the demands of working closely with GM. Flexible to accommodate any new requests/demands/working practices which may arise depending on the preferences of the respective Rotational General Managers.
· To facilitate and coordinate the mutual communication among Business units in the office and with Headquarters, subsidiaries and liaison offices so that they can share the idea of improvement in each role.
· Arranging African Block meetings and other meetings when required.
· Create and renew agreements (Service agreement, NDA)
· Report department budget
· VIP arrangements(hotel booking and entertainments)
· Investment projects and coordination work;
· Manage investment projects (internal loan, bank transfer order/receipt, code registration to SAP and etc.)
· Conducting research and creating and amending documents and presentations as required
· Manage and process expenses related to investment projects and agreements
· Create and renew agreements
· Arrange meetings
· Visa arrangements
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese under multi-national circumstance.
· IT skills, including using Word, Excel, SAP and Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.
Job status: Temporary
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Travel PR/ Account Executive - Asia Pacific portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19542
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Manager
up to £60k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19615
Article Writer/Reporter (Economics and Politics) - JAPANESE speaker
£25,000 + transport | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19613
PA (Maternity Cover) - Japanese speaker
Up to £30,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19517