Documentary Credit Clerk
- To £29k
- Central London
- Ref: 19609
Your New Job Title: Documentary Credit Clerk
Your New Salary: To £29k
Location: Docklands, London
Job status: Maternity Cover - Six months initially (Extendible)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Who You'll Be Working for:
Highly successful food trader first established over 140 years ago.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Preparing, opening and amending import letters of credit.
- Liaise with suppliers overseas in order to negotiate letters of credit terms.
- Communicate with banks regarding any technical issues.
- Acquire an understanding of the documentary requirements of the importing countries.
- Ensure that the goods and documents comply with current local regulations as well as with the customers’ specific needs.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- The suitable candidate must have sound experience of documentary credits having worked for a bank or in a shipping department.
- You will be self-motivated, dedicated, able to work within a team and be highly literate and accurate.
- Furthermore you will be keen, organised, enthusiastic, able to prioritise your work, numerate and adaptable to the day to day requirements of the work.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Travel PR/ Account Executive - Asia Pacific portfolio
£23,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19542
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Manager
up to £60k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19615
Japanese speaking Business Coordinator
£13- £15.38 p/h (Equivalent of £23,000-£28,000 per annum) + Overtime | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19612
Article Writer/Reporter (Economics and Politics) - JAPANESE speaker
£25,000 + transport | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19613