Mandarin Chinese speaking Financial Reporting
- £Competitive, plus benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19571
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Financial Reporting
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, experience in an accounting/finance function, good Excel.
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounting candidate to handle day to day financial transactions.
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and your responsibilities will be mainly financial reporting and performing analysis for ad hoc projects.
- Prepare monthly account closing and reporting process
- Investment and regulatory reporting
- Maintain accounting records including journal entries
- Monitor cashflow and prepare bank reconciliations
- Identifying and communicating issues to the Manager
The Skills you need to Succeed:
- Relevant experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (advance level)
- A university degree in numerical subjects, i.e. Accounting, Finance, Maths, and etc.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking
Up to £55k (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19617
Mandarin Chinese speaking Accountant (Financial Institution)
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19420
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Manager
up to £60k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19615
Legal Counsel (Mandarin Chinese preferred)
£Highly competitive depending on experience, plus good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19616