Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Assistant
- £Competitve, plus benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19570
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Assistant
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, experience in an accounting/finance function, good Excel.
Salary: Competitve, plus benefits
Our client is looking for a candidate to join in an entry level position in the Finance department undertaking the processing of day to day financial transactions.
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting with a range of ad-hoc financial tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for to take your next step in the financial services industry, looking for a role to develop skills with support to study towards a professional qualification.
- Work within the Finance department providing support and ensuring all key tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Daily banking and uploading bacs payments, managing and improving the process
- Raising invoices and statements
- Credit control
- Monitor cash flow and prepare bank reconciliations for review
- Maintain accounting records including journal entries
- Assist with preparation of monthly closing accounts and other financial reporting tasks
- Assist with the preparation of various tax returns
- Any ad hoc duties as required
The Skills you need to Succeed:
- Experience working within an accountancy or finance function
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise whilst processing large volumes of data
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Credit Analyst, Corporate Banking
Up to £55k (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19617
Mandarin Chinese speaking Accountant (Financial Institution)
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19420
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Manager
up to £60k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19615
Legal Counsel (Mandarin Chinese preferred)
£Highly competitive depending on experience, plus good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19616