Mandarin Chinese speaking Client Onboarding Analyst (Finance)
- to £27k plus benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19554
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Client Onboarding Analyst (Finance)
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, A degree in legal or financial, basic knowledge of KYC/Compliance
Your New Salary: to £27k plus benefits
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is an international financial trading company.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist the Deputy Head of Legal and Documentation, focusing on the on-boarding of new clients and assisting in the completion of the Client Due Diligence in accordance with the detailed policy and procedures.
- Assist in taking and managing trading documentation and guarantees.
- Special projects.
- Responsible for new business onboarding and on-going periodic customer reviews as part of the business-wide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance process/program.
- Collaborate with other teams & functions to consistently deliver an efficient Client onboarding experience.
- Have a detailed and thorough understanding of KYC policy & requirements in respect of collecting and analysing KYC information that has been provided by Clients or sourced from the public domain.
- Validating information/documentation, supplied by the business departments, for completeness, adequacy and accuracy, in a timely manner.
- Manage and update the group tracking documentation.
- Act as a point of contact for Business Departments providing help, guidance and advise on KYC matters.
- Liaising with Business Departments and within the team when discrepancies in the documentation are identified, and providing appropriate feedback.
- Perform ad hoc KYC related tasks as and when required
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- A degree in legal or finance
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a manually operated system and market volatility
- Work efficiently in a team and independently
- Accurate keyboard skills
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5.30
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Financial Reporting
Competitive, plus benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19571
Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Assistant
Competitive, plus benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19570
Mandarin Chinese speaking Assistant Finance Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19518
Mandarin Chinese speaking Filing Assistant
£27k + benefits + bonus | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19552