Mandarin Chinese speaking Admin/HR Assistant
- up to£30k + benefits and bonus (Depending on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 19488
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Admin/HR Assistant
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and English, Good administration working experience and Microsoft Office computer skills.
Your New Salary: up to£30k + benefits and bonus (Depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Reporting To: Head of HR & Administration
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding bank.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Recruitment, New joiner & leaver, Invoice and Benefits
- Prepare monthly KRI data and Liaison with Risk department to arrange relevant update
- Acting as secretary on general administration matters to the Department
- Assist preparation and expense claims and other duties
- Co-ordinate travel itineraries
- Liaison point for communication
- Research and report writing to Head Office
- Ad Hoc translation services
- Liaison with UK based Chinese focus groups such as Chinese Banker’s Association and other related groups
- Provide support to overseas delegations to UK for all divisions and business lines
- Giving advice to visitors on local amenities within London
- Managing international/expatriate assignments and relocations
- Acting as a contact and executing administration to ensure timely delivery on operational matters
- Assist senior expatriates with their registrations and relocation
- Assist training project
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree level education or equivalent with a relevant language specialism is desirable
- Experience in the financial services sector and understanding at basic level of banking
- Experience as a team secretary to senior management in a corporate and diversified environment
- A proven track record as a Secretary to formal committee meetings is desirable.
- Experience in coordinating and managing complex international delegations.
- Process oriented with a keen attention to detail and a commitment to control.
- Strong and flexible team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment.
Job status: 12 month contract (maternity cover)
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Banking
up to £60k | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19759
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administration Assistant (Banking)
£25-35k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19584