IT Sales/ Managers support– JAPANESE speaker
- Up to £28,000
- Central London
- Ref: 19192
LINE: TJ PeopleFirst
Your New Job Title: IT Sales/ Managers support– JAPANESE speaker
The Skills You'll Need: cold call, marketing calls, client management, Japanese
Your New Salary: Up to £28,000
Who You'll Be Working for: Global IT/ Telecom company.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Assisting in researching company profiles and creating targets; further assist in making contacts to introduce new products or services to potential customers and initiate the introductions necessary for the sale of a product or service.
• Contacting potential customers by various means at their disposal, to either set up an appointment or obtain upcoming RFP via cold-call or through social media or email technology
• Creating quotations for ICT, renewal, payment and billing checks with other related departments
• Maintain network sales related figures and projections and working on MP targets together with Business Management and Directors of Division
• Actively Research company profiles that fit with the company services that the company offers and match them to the perspective clients and work with line manager o create scopes of target lists and actionable items
• Assist and support manager and division to acquire information that leads to direct contacts, and thereby support the setting up of meetings with prospective customers
• Work with manager to create, develop and support marketing elements and strategy of the Pan Euro services using such structures as LinkedIn, Google, web etc....
• Assist in maintaining and monitoring the status of new customer targets and escalate for action to the manager if necessary
• Obtaining cost from the purchase group and partners
• Managing and filing sales related documentation including contracts
• Proactively assist mainly divisional sales teams by creating ICT quotations including sales, profit control and invoice mgmt.
• Providing reports regularly and upon request of line manager
• Ad hoc requests from line manager related to divisional business administration
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Japanese language is mandatory.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively in English and Japanese
• Japanese required as contacts may be initiated at targets parent company HQ in Japan.
• Possessing background in sales or sales support and ability to engage verbally and speak to potential customers
• Strong ability in dealing with urgent requests
• Knowledge and excellent proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
• Strong time management/multi tasking and organisational skill
• Reliable time keeping & attendance.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5hrs p.w., 9am to 5.30pm
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Supply Chain Planner
Competitive | Permanent | Greater London, Central London | Ref:19569
Japanese speaking Sales Admin/Receptionist
£20K (non negotiable) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19564
Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable
£24,000-27,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19563
Japanese speaking Marketing - Partnership Manager
£45,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19559