New Job - Assistant Management Accountant - London
- Equivalent of £27,000 - £35,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Central London
- Ref: 21412
Your New Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant
The Skills You'll Need: Strong excel skills, creating forecast/sales report
Your New Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 per annum (pro rata)
Location: West London
Who You'll Be Working for: One of international entertainment organisation
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To collate and process data accurately on the forecast tools, for budgeting, forecasting and reporting purposes.
- To produce regular reconciliations of actuals and forecast data.
- To help with the production of required reports for board meetings in a timely manner.
- To upload actual data onto the forecasts system.
- To produce regular tracking reports relating to spend and gross sales, followed by periodical business performance review/analysis reports
- To assist in the preparation of monthly analysis reports for HQ based in overseas
- To maintain the master data and process regular data uploading across the forecast system, stock in channel tracking system and expense system.
- To collate and process data for the financial planning process, including the evaluation of budget submissions, mid-term reviews, and future product line-ups.
- To perform additional duties where required, including project work to streamline and strengthen current processes.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in preparing reports, running finance transactions and preparing reconciliation; (ideally in Finance Department)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Experience with SAP and Oracle Essbase would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Experienced with Management reports
Job status: temporary agency worker
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30, Mon to Fri
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Passenger Services Agent - London
£23,000 - £26,000 (bonus and shift all inclusive) | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 21443
Japanese Speaking Job - ITOC Support Engineer - London
Up to £32000 +£1300 Shift Allowance | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21438
Japanese Speaking Job - Quality Management Officer - London
£23,000 - 25,000 (per annum) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21441
New Job - Lead SharePoint Developer - London
Dat rate £298.26 (equivalent of £75K annual) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 21252