Japanese Speaking Internal Auditor
- £55,000 + bonus + benefits
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 19486
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: Internal Auditor (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, audit, J-SOX, accounting firm, Big 5
Your New Salary: £55k + bonus + benefits
Location: London Zone 1
Who You'll Be Working for: Japanese Manufacturer
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Auditing- assist the Head of Internal Audit and team members in liaising with stakeholder management
· Undertake audit plans (including J-SOX and self-audits) for a specified area of business or area of audit, summarise and report findings
· Work with line managers to ensure they have a full and complete understanding and acceptance of areas of audit non-conformance.
· Partner with business and process owners in developing practical recommendations which balances the needs of the business improves risk management and compliance requirements.
· Assess the design and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control framework for specified areas of an organisation, and make recommendations that are practical, add value and assist management
in achieving its objectives.
· Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, related departments and support business development activities.
· Contribute to the overall management of auditees and other key stakeholders.
· Establishing and managing compliance controls and measures to monitor performance, amend and/or create new measures to ensure that as the business develops relevant controls are in place.
· Developing and implementing plans to deliver performance improvement
· This role will involve some international and UK travel
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Fully fluent and proficient in English and Japanese is essential, both written and spoken
· Excellent communication skills, particularly experience of interacting with senior management
· Good understanding of business systems and procedures
· Good knowledge of audit techniques for financial, business and operational control and risk management
· J-SOX/SOX audit experience is preferred
· Advisory experience is an advantage
· M&A / Transaction experience is an advantage
· At least part-professionally qualified is preferred e.g. CIA, PIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
· Previous experience with Big5 accounting firm in an audit /control function is preferred.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
HR Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
SAP/ERP system Consultant – Japanese speaker
Up to £40,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19805
General affairs/ Office Administrator -Japanese Speaking-
£9.15/h | Contract | Central London | Ref:19798