Japanese Speaking Internal Auditor
- up to to £55k + bonus + benefits
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 19486
LINE: TJ PeopleFirst
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Internal Auditor
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, audit, J-SOX, CIA, PIA, ACA, ACCA
Your New Salary: up
Who You'll Be Working
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
·Auditing- assist the Head of Internal Audit and team members in liaising with stakeholder management
·Undertake audit plans (including J-SOX and self-audits) for a specified area of business or area of audit, summarise and report findings
·Work with line managers to ensure they have a full and complete understanding and acceptance of areas of audit non-conformance.
·Partner with business and process owners in developing practical recommendations which
·Assess the design and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control framework for specified areas of an
in achieving its objectives.
·Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, related departments and support business development activities.
·Contribute to the overall management of auditees and other key stakeholders.
·Establishing and managing compliance controls and measures to monitor performance, amend and/or create new measures to ensure that as the business develops relevant controls are in place.
·Developing and implementing plans to deliver performance improvement
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Fully fluent and proficient in English and Japanese is essential, both written and spoken
· Excellent Communication Skills, particularly Experience Of Interacting with senior management
· Good understanding of business systems and procedures
· Good knowledge of audit techniques for financial, business and operational control and risk management
· J-SOX/SOX audit experience is preferred
· Advisory experience is an advantage
· M&A / Transaction experience is an advantage
· At least part-professionally qualified is preferred e.g. CIA, PIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
· Previous experience with Big5 accounting firm in an audit /control function is preferred.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Supply Chain Planner
£ Competitive | Permanent | Greater London, Central London | Ref:19569
Japanese speaking Sales Admin/Receptionist
£20K (non negotiable) | Permanent | Greater London, Central London | Ref:19564
Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable
£24,000-27,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19563
Japanese speaking Marketing - Partnership Manager
£45,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref:19559