Mandarin speaking I.T. Technical Manager Online Engineer
- £32,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking I.T. Technical Manager Online Engineer
The Skills You'll Need: Degree or higher in Mathematics or a Computing / Information Technology related
Your New Salary: £32,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Location: London, The City.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for Helpdesk first line support duties & system maintenance, 24 hour monitoring, batch operations, data backup, media management and helpdesk management of the IT Centre.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Carrying out the Help Desk first line support duty for IT Centre & European branches including helpdesk
cases, user id management, and production access and head office service request.
• Carrying out machine room environment and devices first line maintenance, and support 2nd line
engineer to perform system changes and other system maintenance.
• Provide system & network reports to ITC managers & GM as well as branches.
• Working closely with the Manager of Department to fulfil the departmental role within the framework of
the IT Centre, contributing to the development of the IT Centre to a fully functional, well managed and a
highly efficient organization.
• Carrying out daily operational duty and running batch jobs, if it is required, he/she could be working in
the Night shift.
• Monitoring the critical systems and following the incident management procedure to deal with the critical
messages. Performing first line handling of system and network alerts.
• Taking other departmental duties assigned by the Manager.
• Coordinating with other departments to achieve the goal set by the IT Centre.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Degree or higher in Mathematics or a Computing / Information Technology related subject
• Fluent English & Mandarin language skills
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (Japanese/Korean/Mandarin/Cantonese)
up to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19576
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Analyst
£30k to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19577
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Real Estate Management Accountant
£32k to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19575
Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Assistant
up to £26k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19574