Mandarin speaking I.T. Technical Manager PC Support
- £32,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking I.T. Technical Manager PC Support
The Skills You'll Need: Degree or higher in Mathematics or a Computing / Information Technology related
Your New Salary: £32,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Reporting to: Head of Infrastructure Support Department
Location: London, The City.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will be responsible for providing PC support to local and remote users, maintenance of the cabling structure system , administration of IT systems.
Leading PC support team when required by the Head of Department.
• Provide technical support to users on desktop applications
• Administer cabling structure system in London
• Maintain Windows based PC servers and applications eg Windows Domain, Windows update, Windows
printing system, anti-virus system etc.
• Assist in annual Disaster Recovery testing
• Take part in IT procurement process and third party service management
• Lead PC, desktop security and other projects when required by the Head of Department
• Draw up technical standards for PC & Laptop hardware and software
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Degree or higher in Mathematics or a Computing / Information Technology related subject
• Experience in IT user Support
• Intermediate knowledge in: Principles of information technology, Windows Server, Windows PC
installation and administration, MS Office, Client Access, Networking, internet and Lotus Notes operations
• Fluent English & Mandarin language
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf and pfteamchina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (Japanese/Korean/Mandarin/Cantonese)
up to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19576
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Analyst
£30k to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19577
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Real Estate Management Accountant
£32k to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19575
Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Assistant
up to £26k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19574